Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to http://www.scarleteen.com; friend us on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums.
- Poly Weekly iPhone app with PDF show notes and audio extras is available now!
- Sex 2.0 call for session leaders
- Thanks to the PodCastle crew for giving me the chance to narrate Vylar Kaftan’s Fulgurite
Topic: Sex blogger roundtable with Nina Hartley
What could be more fun than hanging with sex bloggers at SXSW? Nothing, I say!
- Nina Hartley’s SexWise
- Sexy Sadie on Twitter and Confessions from my Open Marriage
- Goose on Twitter and How to Have Sex in Texas
- Miss Julie Sunday on Twitter and How to Have Sex in Texas
- Lisa Vandever on Twitter and CineKink
- Marjorie Case on Twitter
- Nina’s fan page
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”