What is mainstream and what is sexually deviant? Turns out, there’s no such thing as sexual deviance
1:00 Introduction and host chat
- Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
- Thanks to Mia Martina from I Want Your Sex for the shoutout!
- Review of My Time with the Lady, a one-man show with Ron Richardson and comprised of the anecdotes of a janitor at Seattle’s famous peep show, the Lusty Lady
6:00 Topic: You’re not as kinky as you think
Musings over the findings of a massive internet sex survey made into a book, “A Billion Wicked Thoughts,” by Sai Gaddam. Interesting findings include:
- Gay and straight men alike favor chests, butts and feet, in that order
- The top 10 sex searches cover youth, gay, MILFs (go MILFs!), breasts and cheating wives.
- Men fantasize a lot about group sex.
- Straight men prefer amateur porn to highly-produced porn (score one for real boobs and brown hair!)
- Dominance and submission are extremely common searches, not terribly deviant
- Foot fetishes are common across all cultures
- “There’s no such thing as sexual deviance.”
David, 60, shares his experiences organizing and running KanPoly, a Kansas-area discussion and social poly group
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach an audio comment or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. Friend us on Twitter or Facebook, leave a comment here or discuss your own topics at the forums. Check out PolyWeekly podcasts at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”