Under-18 warning and redirection to Scarleteen
1:00 News and host chat
- MomentumCon wrap up
- Feminist porn panel with Carol Queen, Tina Horn, Lynn Comella and Sinammon Love
- Dirty Bingo with Ducky Doolittle and getting rubs from Miss Darling
- Bedpost Confessions showcase with Sadie Smythe, Julie Gillis, Mia Martina and one more
- Dr. Tammy Nelson, author of The New Monogamy
- Rebecca Chalker, author of The Clitoral Truth and Lara Riscol gave a feminist history in profiling the new Pleasure Revolution
- Kitty Stryker and Maggie on the issue of non-consent and how we support victims while supporting the BDSM community
- Blown away by the closing panel with Dr. Joceyln Elders, former US Surgeon General; Lara Riscol and Esther Perel, author of Mating in Captivity
- Thanks to Anita Wagner for organizing Dinner and Drinks with Cunning Minx!
- New magazine on sex positivity and science: Interplay
- Great finding out about Samantha Fraser’s Playground conference
- 19:30 Pink Therapy in the UK
20:45 Topic: What would monogamists do?
A listener writes in to ask how to act around her partner’s OSO (metamour) and challenges the What Would Monogamists Do guiding question. How much flirting is OK around your SO and OSO, and how should you act towards your metamour in social situations?
29:30 Happy Poly Moment
- Summersnake shares a moment of compersion when sending his wife off to spend time with her sweetie
- Don writes in to share compersion and joy at his partner’s meeting the metamours
Taylor on controlled male orgasms through controlling the flow of chi
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!