Quintus shares tales from the front of poly organizing and the secrets of what Poly Camp is really like
Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to http://www.scarleteen.com; friend us on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums.
- Three Wise Women event is Dossie Easton, Deborah Anapol and Serena Anderlini-d’Onofrio on July 3, 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. in San Rafael, CA
- PolyCamp 2010 is August 26-29 Millersylvania state park with classes for people new to poly and discussion groups for those of us who have been around awhile, artistic workshops/classes, spiritual workshops, tribal interests (drumming and belly dancing), music and dancing, and more!
- Poly Family Weekend is Sept. 17-19 at the Atlanta Airport Crowne Plaza with guests Jessica Karels, Simon Deacon and yours truly!
- Shine, a Burlesque Musical is in Seattle, July 8-18 at the Theater off Jackson. Not only is this a sex-positive musical, it is a poly-positive musical. From some of the promo materials: “Count on the Wet Spots to twist the old love triangle story arc into some beautiful new poly-friendly configurations. Sort of like a macrame wall hanging. Made of sex!” Follow them on Twitter and join the Facebook page.
Interview: Quintus demystifies Poly Camp
Quintus (who by the way is quite hot) joined us to talk about what Poly Camp will be like in August and also about his own poly family
- Annie on eHarmony
- Jamie’s Happy Poly Moment—on shared pain
- Rob on Poly Weekly 242: Modern Poly and the age gap with poly people
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”