How to date your species with sex geek Reid Mihalko
Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
- The queer women’s sex survey confirms that queer women are generally less non-monogamous than gay men
- Yahoo! Parenting publishes a glowing article on awesome parenting at the intentional community at Twin Oaks. 100 adults to parent 17 kids? Sounds about right!
6:10 Kicking Poly Drama online course commercial
- LustyGuy and I will be teaching Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass in Ashland, Oregon on July 25th. Come join us!
- Check out this Tumblr account devoted to poly role models
- My fact-checking on that poly family with the IndieGoGo campaign to support their legal fees
11:00 Date your species with Reid Mihalko
The four-step process to dating your species with the original sex geek, Reid Mihalko! His great resources on dating your species, including video seminars on his dating your species classes, are must-watch! In four quick steps:
- Define your win-wins
- Define your deal-breakers
- Define your three-strike areas
- Define your “wiggle rooms”
Credit where credit is due: the original impetus for dating your species came from Frustrated Femme, a 22-year-old polyamorist who is baffled that her boyfriends don’t understand her needing to date other people. Apart from dating your species to begin with (the better choice), the only other option is to take months or years to consider poly, keep having talks with the partner, and hope that one day he’ll be comfy with it (not recommended).
Thanks to Lisa for her donation!
46:30 Wrap Up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!