1:00 Host chat
- All the poly books you ever wanted are available and reviewed on our Resources tab
- Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass class in Seattle November 30 7:00 PM
Poly in the News
- Kansas City news covers “ethical cheating” using OpenMinded.com. The title is the worst thing about it—the rest is pretty good.
- Reports from Beyond the Love convention
Interview: Elisabeth Sheff on Stories from the Polycule
Dr. Elisabeth Sheff talks about what inspired her new anthology, Stories from the Polycule.
R calls in to ask how to give herself permission to enjoy loving someone else without feeling so weird and guilty. Minx’s advice:
- Don’t worry/expect that it will/won’t feel like with your existing partner—it won’t, since it’s a different person.
- Acknowledge and accept all your emotions, even the negative ones. It’s OK to feel guilty, confused, happy or sexy.
- Embrace the new relationship like a second child—see what personality the relationship develops, all while making sure the existing relationship is being nurtured as well.
- If you still feel off after several months, you might just not be all that into that person.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!