Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:00 How not to be a douche on FetLife
Best practices for getting FetLife booty and not being pegged as a douchebag:
- Tell us who you are.
- a. Complete your profile before sending messages to anyone else.
- b. Have a profile picture that looks like you (not your cock, girlfriend, slave or favorite cartoon character, YOU.)
- c. Include photos that are primarily of you or your work. This does not include photos of the last 20 girls that sucked your cock. It does include toys you made, pretty rope work and artistic shots of scenes that convey a strong emotion and your own personality.
- d. List your fetishes.
16:15 Movie review: Head in the Clouds
- Grace asked how to handle mundane things like chores and finances.
- Blake wrote on episode 288 on geeks and kink in to make a correlation between a creative, open mind and sexual late-bloomers, “I think being kinky and geeky totally makes you more intelligent than the average person.”
- Angel responded to Matt’s rant against marriage in episode 288 to clarify a personal take on marriage: “To us a wedding is a chance to celebrate your relationship publicly with other people.”
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com and attach an audio comment or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. Friend us on Twitter or Facebook or leave a comment here. Check out PolyWeekly podcasts at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review! Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”