This week’s Poly Weekly #219: Success and Divorce.
0:00 Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to www.scarleteen.com; friend me on Twitter and answer questions about what you want on the show, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums at http://forum.polyweekly.com.
- Please take the Wizzard podcast survey
- Family DVDs available for $25
- Global Orgasm Day is December 21st
- ADutch magazine YES is running an article on Polyamory in their January 20-27 edition. Twitter @ageethveenemans if you’re 20-27 and available for an interview.
- The site Modern Poly is up and running; register here
- Open Love New York’s first major event is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 14, at the Lyons Wier Gallery on Seventh Avenue at 20th Street in Manhattan
- Serena Anderlini-d’Onofrio will be presenting Gaia and the New Politics of Love: Notes for a Poly Planet at Seattle’s Sharma Center Nov 21 and 22. Email RSVP@sharmacenter.org to RSVP. Facebook page here.
Topic: Success and Divorce
Prompted by Steve Pavlina’s public announcement of divorce, we discuss how the public can easily blame a divorce decision on poly explorations
Happy Poly Moment
Greyson’s supportive coming out story
Poly Weekly 215: Christianity & sexual ethics
Steve Eley found the approach refreshing
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email email@example.com or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions”