Matt Bullen and Terisa Greenan (of Family the web series) talk parenting in a poly situation
Introduction and host chat
Intro, under-18 warning and re-direction to http://www.scarleteen.com; friend us on Twitter or Facebook, call 206-202-POLY with comments or discuss your own topics at the forums.
PolyATL.com is a non-profit and free poly community site built for the Atlanta, GA area and the SE United States.
Interview: Poly parenting
Matt Bullen and Terisa Greenan share their experiences on being poly with children and thoughts on explaining poly to kids.
- How their relationship and living situation is structured
- Dealing with the tough questions
- On calling partners “auntie” or “uncle”
- On the “it’s confusing” argument
- On deceiving your children as to the nature of your relationships
- Dealing with the kid asking, “who do you love more?”
- Online privacy for Matt and Vera’s child
If you haven’t already, check out their awesome production, Family the Web Series.
Happy Poly Moment
R shares a poly pride moment.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 206-202-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? Check out PolyWeekly at polyweekly.libsyn.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!
Want Poly Weekly for your very own? Get the Best of Poly Weekly collection from PodDisc.com
Our intro and outro music is courtesy of Pacemaker Jane, “Good Suspicions.”