1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
- I’ll be teaching at Debauchery April 25-27 in North Carolina
- And more classes! At Seattle’s Center for Sex Positive Culture:
3:45 Topic: HPV Hope
Danah Abarr of HPVHope answers listener queries about HPV:
- How is HPV spread?
- How long does it last in the body?
- Who can be tested and how (men/women/trans)?
- Is there a throat swab test of some kind?
- Should a patient ask their dentist to look for abnormal throat cells that could be caused by HPV?
- Who (men/women/trans) can be vaccinated and when?
- What strains of HPV have different answers to these questions?
- And even more difficult to answer, how much of this covered by health insurance?
39:15 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!