Introduction Under 18? Stop listening now and visit http://www.scarleteen.com
1:00 Announcements and Host Chat
- Bawdy Storytelling Seattle Showcase stars Dan Savage, Midori, Reid Mihalko and more! June 12 at Rebar
- BawdySlam Seattle features Twisted Monk, me and YOU, along with the chance to win awesome prizes for telling your own dirty story! Friday, June 13 at Rebar
- Kicking Poly Drama on Its Ass is June 15 in Seattle
- 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory is August 21 in Seattle
- Poly speed dating is coming to Portland on June 17 at Embers!
- Facebook adds a potentially awkward “Relationship Ask” button
- Thanks to those who reviewed 8 Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory on Amazon!
5:30 Topic: Triads
A listener wrote in to ask how to deal with being in a triad with a good friend when the friend seems to be more into her husband than into her. How do you keep yourself from feeling left out and excluded when she’s just not as into you?
Deal with this issue as if it were jealousy. Drill down to the root cause and figure out what the deep fear is. Try completing this:
When she is more into him, it means that I am _______________, and I’m afraid that that means that I am ____________ and that eventually, __________ will happen.
Quath shares coming out stories.
15:00 Follow up to Minx coming out
Minx gets the inevitable family backlash to her coming out and shares her thoughts on the process and reactions.
20:00 Wrap up
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the listener comment line at 802-505-POLY. And hey, why not attach an audio comment to that email? 🙂 Check out PolyWeekly at Blubrry.com. Share this with a friend or write an iTunes review!